Assistant Brand Manager
The role allows for a creative individual to work across globally recognised FMCG brands, acting as an extension of the brand’s marketing team.
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Type: Full time
We are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager with experience in brand management, client services and marketing principles.
The role allows the individual to work across globally recognised FMCG brands acting as an extension of the brand’s marketing team. Offering creative direction, you will be defining and implementing tailor-made action plans to boost brand performance, monitor success metrics daily, and ensure our brand partners’ presence is maximised to the highest level.
This covers everything from Amazon Brand Registry services to social media and press relations. You will be responsible for a number of client accounts, ensuring the strategy is implemented, brand guidelines are adhered to and KPIs are on track. Working in a fast paced and deadline driven environment, you will confidently juggle multiple projects, prioritise workloads and have the ability to delegate tasks when needed. You will be supported by a small team of Brand Executives and Brand Assistants.
Business function: Trading
Department: Brand Management
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Job type: Full time, permanent
Location: Office based - S20, Sheffield
What you'll be doing
You’ll join part of our in-house brand management department who work as an extension of our partners’ marketing teams to deliver engaging and bespoke strategies which boost brand awareness and drive sales.
How you'll do it
• Coordinate activity across internal teams, including eCommerce operations, graphic design and buying to deliver brand management solutions.
• Support with client management, communicating daily with our brand partners. •Relationship management from onboarding through to execution and beyond.
• Support with new business development such as researching opportunities and creating pitch documents.
• Generate detailed project planning documentation including roadmaps to delivery, resource planning and risk management plans
• Create and implement strategies to build brand awareness across multiple B2C and B2B channels.
• Manage, plan, execute and optimise Amazon marketing campaigns to drive sales, increase brand awareness, drive consumer engagement and sales including managing the brand’s advertising budget
•Create engaging social media strategies to influence behaviours.
• Deliver a high level of copywriting for different audiences and channels.
• Act as the internal brand guardian, ensuring that the brand is well represented on various platforms and building strong relationships externally
• Understanding the brand’s wider marketing plans and new product developments to support with idea creation
• Provide support and guidance to other member within the Brand Management team.
What we're looking for
• Client/supplier relationship or brand management experience
• Self-starter with professional, results driven attitude and strong work ethic
• Able to demonstrate sophisticated communication, influencing, presenting and negotiating skills
• Exceptional copywriting skills, with the ability to proofread own work and that of others
• Ability to think critically and creatively with an eye for digital merchandising
• Organised with strong project management skills, and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
• Demonstrates initiative, accountability and ownership with a real sense of personal responsibility
• Experience within a fast paced brand management team or marketing agency
• Experience working within the FMCG market
• Experience of working with Amazon, in particular the merchandising model and Amazon advertising platforms
What's in it for you
• Competitive starting salary
• Automatic enrolment into our company Pension Scheme
• Westfield health cash plan
• Access to all products in stock with staff discount
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Hybrid working
As we grow the team at Pricecheck, we want a certain kind of person to grow with us too. If you join us with a solid work ethic and clear ambition, along with a willingness to work hard and push yourself, progression opportunities at Pricecheck are aplenty.